REUSABLE CHANNEL CLEANING BRUSHES
- Reviews (0)
Intended Use Statement
• Intended to remove surgical residue from surgical instruments and endoscopic devices after surgical procedures.
Instructions for Use
• Inspect brush between uses and replace if worn, frayed, bent or otherwise damaged.
• This inspection is the responsibility of the user.
• Worn bristles are ineffective in cleaning and could damage the instrument.
• Ensure brush diameter is adequate size for cleaning the device channel.
• Advance brush through device channel in short strokes to avoid kinking.
• Do not rotate brush inside channel.
• To remove gross soil, flush the device with water while using the brush through the channel until the soil is removed.
• For specific device cleaning instructions, refer to the device manufacturer’s IFU.